So second injection this morning. I wasn't as nervous today although I have to confess that I did still get that moment when all the preparation was done, rubbish to the side, needle in hand and nothing else which needed doing beforehand - and I started to think 'oh gosh'. Again I just went for it and it did hurt a bit today. Not enough to make me stop or anything but enought to think 'ouch that stings'. I think I may be doing it a bit hard actually as the needle was making the skin pucker a bit and I have a tiny bruise from the one yesterday. I'm sure I'll be perfect at it soon but I don't want to have to have a second attempt at the moment so I guess I'm going in there a bit firmer than necessary ha ha.
No side-effects yet which is good. I have read what the side-effects could be and to be fair they are things which I often have in a month anyway - tiredness, disturbed sleeping, headaches, sicky feeling, feeling hot. I'm determined not to have any! What I mean by that is that I don't want to find myself with a headache and automatically think it's the treatment so I'm going to assume everything is normal and what I would be feeling anyway, which hopefully will mean my head ignores everything as normal and so I won't realise if I do have any side-efects. Does that make any sense? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment