It was good to spend some time with Nick & Em over the weekend. They come out with such funny things. When we arrived Nick was looking very sorry for himself and when I asked what was wrong he told me that he had broken his ankle. Crikey! Thankfully it healed quite quickly and they were able to show me their pumpkins at the front door for Halloween. "I love them!" - declared Emily, "The lady up there has a GREEN pumpkin! But mummy doesn't like green pumpkins". All this stuff is good to know.
Nick had been to his first ever football training session in the morning and was very proud. "I played proper football on a proper football field" Grampy George would have been just as proud of his little foot-balling great-grandson.
Even nicer is when you are just sitting on the floor and one of them comes up and just sits on you and snuggles down. It's the most wonderful thing in the world to sit there with their little warm and snug body cuddled into you. Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment