Monday, 12 November 2007

Day 14 - the Calm

Day 14 and things are going fine. As soon as the totm finished I felt a whole lot better and decided that actually I still have few side-effects from the Buserelin. I'm onto my second bottle now and the injections still going okay. I'm glad as in the next phase I have to keep these going as well as additional drugs so it's good they aren't a trauma. I kind of feel that I'm in the calm before the storm. The immediate stress and excitement of starting the treatment has died down and and things feel as though they are going well. I'm managing to live and survive perfectly okay with the daily injections and so that's it now really until the next stage can begin. My 1st baseline scan is on Thursday so I'll find out if the drugs are working and if I am in fact now menopausal! How bizarre is that?!

No comments: