Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Day 8 - Niagra

I've renamed Day 8 as Niagra because it really IS the totm. It started on Day 1 through to 3, then stopped, then began a little on day 6-7 but has arrived BIG TIME today. My stomach is cramping like mad and I feel rather dizzy and sicky. It's one of 'those' months when all you can do is take the pain-killers, ring in sick to work and then snuggle up and make yourself as comfortable as humanely possible whilst wishing the hours past until it goes away.

I guess I now know for sure what the first 5 days of Primulot were for - to bring this on and have a good old clear-out as part of the down-regulation process. They did say this would happen so at least things are going to plan.

I felt so bad this morning that I just went through the motions of the injection without even thinking about it. I even let Rob watch this morning as I just didn't have the energy to send him away. I still have a bruise from my 1st injection which was a week ago. It makes me giggle thinking about it as I don't have bruises from any of the others. I must have been so terrified at the first one that I just stabbed myself as hard as I could ha ha.

No comments: