Thursday, 22 November 2007

Day 3 - And?

It's quite bizarre really but I haven't felt any different through stimulating yet although I suppose it is early days. I guess when I started the down-regulation phase it was on day one of totm and so it was only natural to feel a bit cakky. But this phase doesn't appear to be having any bad effects as yet. It just makes me worry slightly that nothing is happening - which is daft because I haven't a clue what is going on inside me.

A funny tale from yesterday evening actually - I was making dinner in the kitchen when I started to get an ache deep in my tummy sort of around where my ovaries probably are. 'My Goodness,' I thought 'It's begun! - I can feel my ovaries aching as they are stimulated.' And then the worry started - 'I'm only on Day 2 - if it carries on at this rate I'll definitely be over-stimulated and might have to stop the treatment.' Isn't it quite ridiculous the way you can over-react and start to panic about things?

A short spell later and nature had taken its course. A few pops of flatulence and my aching ovaries were no more! Ha ha ha!

No comments: