Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Day 8 - Hanging on in there

Today was weird, I had a terrible nights sleep last night and seemed to be worrying about over-stimulating for some of it. I wasn't thinking about it on purpose but in some strange half-dream state I found myself worrying about it.

And so of course today I'm tired and so not really on top of the world. At lunchtime I found myself feeling a bit sicky/dizzy when waiting in the queue in the sandwich shop. Of course this state is totally normal for me but I then worried that they were symptoms. And then this afternoon my tummy has been really uncomfortable, sort of bloated and aching. It's still like it a bit. I was seriously worried this afternoon thinking it was my ovaries growing and bloating but I'm pretty sure this evening that it's just trapped wind. I seem to have been slightly constipated since stimming and have been releasing load and loads of wind! I'm pretty sure todays aching is the same as as soon as I got home I began to pass wind and I have been parping for England tonight - it's never ending! And my tummy is much more relieved than earlier.

I'm glad I have another scan tomorrow though just to get the nurse to look at things again and make sure everything is okay.

No comments: