Monday, 26 November 2007

Where is it?

I'm gutted as I appear to have lost the white gold bracelet which Rob bought me for Christmas a few years ago. I wear it every day and it was only when I went to take my jewellery off last night that I realised there was nothing to take off. I'm racking my brain to remember when I last had it and when I last put it on but I just can't remember! Putting my jewellery on in the morning is something I just do automatically so I can't remember the last time I did it and so don't even know if I lost it on Saturday or Sunday. Either days we weren't at home and involved rugby matches and travelling so I'm gutted that it may have fallen off somewhere and I've lost it for good.

I was convinced that it would be at mums and I just hadn't put it on but I rang her and it wasn't good news. I'm really gutted. I mean it's insured and everything so I can claim for it but well, it's just not the same is it?

No comments: