I DID IT!!! I only went and did it!! I had a very bad nights sleep last night - must have been worried about this morning. And then after my shower I went down to get all the stuff together and I was quite scared. There's something about holding a needle in your hand which you have to put into your own leg which just isn't natural. For just one moment I paused but told myself I couldn't afford any drama. I HAVE to do this every day for the next few weeks and by allowing myself to get worked up today would give me permission to do it again tomorrow. So deep breath, in it goes, push the liquid in - pause and remove. Easy! It didn't even hurt. I can't believe I did it so easily!!
I called Rob down shouting "I've done it!" and then didn't know whether to laugh or cry so kind of almost did both, before strutting around very proud of myself :)
One small step .. more to come ..
No comments:
Post a Comment