Day thirteen of stimming! Well with Day 4 tomorrow, at least I'll have got right to the end of this part of the cycle.
I've been thinking seriously about my diet this weekend. As part of stimming you are advised to drink 2-3 litres of fluid a day to avoid OHSS (ovary hyper-stimulation syndrome) which would be very very bad. So I'm drinking water, juice and milk, mostly water though and I actually feel very good on drinking so much fluid. Of course it does have a side-effect in that I'm spending a large amount of time on the toilet! My tummy is quite bloaty now and I'm glad I've managed to get rid of the trapped wind problem as that was painful and added to how my ovaries were beginning to feel wasn't very pleasant. I bought some of those Activa yoghurts and they do seem to have done the trick. I still have tons of wind and have done since beginning stimming but at least now it appears to be passing through and not getting trapped.
I've also been trying to eat protein over the weekend as I'm trying to grow follicles containing eggs and apparently as they are protein it makes sense for my body to have a readily available supply of protein. As Rob is veggie I had to make an effort to get meat for myself and I really enjoyed my chicken breast sandwich today for lunch.
It's D-Day tomorrow when we go for the fourth scan. I hope I have some good juicy follicles. My tummy does feel much more bloated than before so I just hope this is a good sign and the big ones have GROWN and the smaller ones faded away. I do feel very fat in the stomach area today and have had my cords open at the waist all day ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment