Tuesday, 18 December 2007

T-Day minus 3

Okay so I said I wasn't going to get hung up about side-effects and symptoms and analysing things too much but it's very hard not to think about things. I keep trying to do the positive thinking where I'm imagining my two 'boys' growing and dividing. I've also imagined them as those tiny furry seeds which stick to you with barbs when you walk through the fields in the summer and I'm imagining them hanging on and clinging to the inside of my womb!!

Still I haven't really had anything to report. I did have a mild kind of tummy ache in the womb area for an afternoon and morning but I couldn't really make up my mind if it was there or not. It did feel kind of like the area which groans sometimes on the totm but I guess a strange feeling there could mean anything after a month and a half of IVF and hormones.

Oh well not long to go to test now. I really am scared.

No comments: