Monday, 31 December 2007
New Year, New Start
I've decided to post all of my unposted blogs and for anyone who reads my blog I apologise for the secrecy. I took a decision early in the year to keep my IVF treatment private and it was only towards the end of the treatment last month that we told our close family. I always hoped that things would turn out differently and I would be publishing these blogs with the announcement that I was 12 weeks pregnant but life never quite seems to do what you think it is going to. Things can be so hard sometimes and today feels like the end of the world to me at the moment. I know that it isn't and I know that life goes on and that Rob and I still love each other so very much and will get over this and it will one day just be another chapter in our story. Now I realise why some people jump ahead chapters to see what is happening - but couldn't it be disappointing if things weren't as you expected?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment