What makes me laugh most about the Wii is watching peoples faces as they do it. It's hilarious watching the grimaces, the concentration and then the laughter as it all goes horribly wrong. 
Ali grits her teeth, whilst Chris is catching flies..
Golly, you've no idea how much pain it took to get this post formatted even remotely decently. Blooming Blogger.
Rob and I sadly are the worst of the lot and look like we are in pain. I think I must clench everything when I am wii'ing. Whilst Rob, as he freely admitted on Saturday 'looks
like some solike some sort of retard'
The video is even funnier.
And then there are the two Phils and Vicky who seem to be able to do it with a smile on their face - pah!
Golly, you've no idea how much pain it took to get this post formatted even remotely decently. Blooming Blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment