It's my technical interview tomorrow and I'm quite nervous. Not nervous enough to have done any revision this morning though. In time-honoured student revision-type technique, I've found a zillion other things to occupy my time and thoughts whilst in the background thinking 'oh gosh, I should be revising..' And yes, here I am blogging instead of revising. I don't get it? I'm worried, I know I have tons to learn and know I should be maximising my chances by doing some reading. But I just can't get down to it.
Rob said to me this morning - 'Perhaps this isn't the right job and occupation for you if you don't really want to be learning this stuff.' He's kind of right because I'm not that interested in all this theory and learning it and I think that's half of what's making it difficult. At the same time I realise how little I know about some areas and so revising now seems to just be touching the tip of the iceburg. But I do enjoy creating websites. So how does that work? And why can't I get down to doing some work? - I'm so gonna regret this when I'm sitting in the test tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment