Friday, 15 February 2008

Important Dates

I got a letter from the Chaucer today with the dates for our next cycle. Exciting stuff! It's sooner than I thought too which is brilliant news. Some of the girls I cycled with in November have just started cycling again or are cycling soon and I was beginning to feel a bit down that I had to wait until May as it seems like forever away. But we have a chat and plan in two weeks time and then I begin down-regulating with the cycle after that which will be the end of March - crikey!! I was over the moon and went running down the garden to tell Rob. (He was doing weights in the garden shed - I don't banish him into the garden whilst I'm home ha ha!)

Of course I'm in two minds about the job thing now. I guess I should cross that bridge if and when it comes to it, but for this job I need to firstly convince them that I'm the right person for the job and that with some help, support and training I can get up to speed pretty quickly. And then ask them to let me take lots of time off for hospital appointments over the space of a month and a half, during which time I might be feeling a bit cak at times - sure it won't affect my performance! And then it might just end up with me being pregnant for which I'll need maternity leave. Do you think they'll go for it? :)

Aaarrrggghhh! Mountains and Molehills. Oh well, bring them on...

No comments: