Oh crikey - I have an interview next Tuesday and apparently I have a technical competancy test or something which is 'mostly' multiple choice - aarrggh!! I'm over the moon that I got an interview, at least that means my CV does the trick. But now it's the next bit which is kind of scary. As soon as I saw the e-mail I felt this bubble of fear appear in my tummy and it keeps rearing it's head every now and then when I think about it.
I have exactly a week to revise and prepare. Well actually discount Saturday and Sunday as we are out. And then it's Charlottes 10th birthday party on Friday so get rid of the afternoon. And my appointment at the Job Centre on Thursday to talk about NI stamps being paid. So that actually leaves about 4 days if I'm lucky - oh crikey!! I'm bricking it!! Oh well I have to start somewhere and this will be good practise. Keep telling myself that.
No comments:
Post a Comment