I just re-read my last blog and then took a step backwards to look at the big picture.This time two weeks ago I hadn't even seen a job advert and had no CV. And then I was desperately trying to do a CV and covering letter - and didn't expect to even get an interview!
A few days later I got invited for an interview. And then I was struggling to revise all the topics and cover what I thought might get me through a technical test - and still didn't really expect to get another interview!
So now I have a second interview next week - all this in the space of two weeks! Something good is happening and even if I don't get this job I've come a long way in job hunting. Lots of small steps which must add up to something.
2 comments:
I'm doing an Alpha Course at the moment, a kind of re visit ont he basics. This week's session was How does God guide us?
My life over teh last few years has been stop start and is a bit of a wiggly line. But looking back I can see where when and why God guided me.
If this is the job for you then you will get it. If not then this process is part of something else.
H x
Hi Han! Yes that's kind of how I feel. I'm not sure if this is the job for me or not, but if it's not then I feel sure that it's all been worth it as part of the journey to something bigger and better.
Post a Comment