Thursday, 14 June 2007

The human race

I got my hair cut this evening and when I arrived my hair-dresser proudly showed me her bump - yes she's pregnant, due in October. It got me thinking of all the babies which have been conceived and born since Rob and I began to try for one of our own.

Niece Emily, Cousin Oscar, Lola to Lisa & Mark, Eleanor to Cate & Tony, Jasmine to Jane at work, Abigail + second baby to Sam at work, Alex to Richard & Caroline, Dylan to Alex, Michael to Sam, Gethin to Sam & Huw, Sophie to Eyvoll & Pete, Niamh to Amanda & John, Matilda to Michelle & Craig, Gemma and Melanie at work both currently pregnant, Josh to Phil & Vicky, Adam to Ray & Tracey, Robbie to Charlotte, Sniff, Katie and Alaina all pregnant, Eva pregnant with number 3, Mark P has had a son, Kay C has three boys now, Erin to Graham at work, Alison M at work had a little girl..

And those are just the ones I can think of sitting here for a few minutes. It's bonkers! All these babies popping out everywhere yet we just can't seem to be able to get there too. It seems so unfair, so many people fall pregant so easily. I can't wait to make Rob a dad, he will be so fantastic.

No comments: