I am waiting. Waiting to see if I get pregnant this time or not. But my whole life isn't waiting, my life carries on as I go to work, see my friends and family and get on with things. The two week wait is a funny thing really. Some people really stress over it and analyse every feeling and what could be symptoms. It's hard not to really when your hopes and dreams for the moment are resting on what is going on in your womb. The cyclogest pessaries don't help because they make you rather windy! So one minute you feel a slight ache in your tummy and start thinking 'is that wind or is that my embryos implanting?' and every time relief comes 10, 15 or 20 minutes later with the wind escaping and you think 'you daft idiot, as if you'd feel your embryos implanting!'
And then you think about what could be happening in there if things are going to plan and the embryos are growing and developing. Right now mine are exactly 9 days old and so should be burrowing into my womb lining and snuggling down. But then you remember that you can't feel anything and feel exactly the same as always and it's hard to believe that anything is happening in there and you wonder if they are still alive and doing anything.
So you see in summary you could really go crazy in the two week wait. Which is why I prefer to just chill and get on with my life and not get stressed out about something which I really can't do anything about at the moment. Apart from ask God. And wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment