Friday, 11 April 2008

Come on you Saints!

We're off to Twickenham tomorrow for the EDF Cup finals and I'm SO looking forward to it. It was really disappointing last season for Saints to get relegated and it's been a strange season watching them in National Division 1. It's been nice to see them win but at the same time it did get rather dull after a while knowing that most of the games were a foregone conclusion. It has been extremely satisfying to win every game so far and I'm hoping that tomorrow will be the same result with another nice fat silver trophy to bring home to Franklins Gardens. There's only two games left of the season after tomorrow, one away and then one at home and wouldn't it be nice to have the League and Cup to parade at our last match to celebrate our promotion back to the big time?!

I'm really excited - come on you Saints! I love Cup days at Twicks - the family are driving down from the Midlands and we'll be getting the train in to meet them in the Cardinal Vaughn car-park - oooh! I can't wait!!

Euro-Cup Fun 2000 with Mum & Dad - 2001 is the year we won it you know!

Powergen-Cup Fun 2000 with all the gang - we lost to pesky Wasps..

Euro-Cup Fun 2007 with mum, dad and bro - we beat Biarritz one week and were relegated the next!

No comments: