We woke up this morning and it was snowing - woo hoo! I love snow! The rest of the country has had a couple of snowfalls this year but for some reason we never get any. I guess that's what comes of living in the South-East, the warmest part of England. But even in our part of Kent we rarely get snow because we live just south in the shadow of Wrotham Hill and so it all gets dumped up there on the high ground and there never seems to be any left to give us any - boo sucks! It snows but never settles.
So imagine my joy to wake up to my garden looking like this! (Okay, okay so I know this only classes as a light dusting - but it's SNOW!) And it's been snowing all morning, great big flakes of cold, pretty snow. It's gorgeous! It's wonderful! It's beautiful! And it's SNOW!!!I went out into the garden earlier in my nightie, dressing-gown, hat and boots - yeah daft I know! But I just wanted to breathe in the cold air and catch some flakes. It was so lovely it made me want to cry! The snowflakes coming down were in massive clumps and they were just so pretty!

Rob wasn't so keen to get cold and wet!
And my car out the front window.
No comments:
Post a Comment