I had my final scan today although at the time I didn't know it would be my final one! The follicles are growing at a steady rate. I don't think they are as big as they should be yet so there is still a bit of growing to be done over the weekend but egg collection is on Tuesday morning which is great news although it does means yet another early start as I have to be there for 7.30am! Tomorrow will be my last stimming injection, Sunday morning will be my last down-reg injection and Sunday evening I'll do the big trigger injection and then that's my lot with injecting myself for this cycle. Crikey! I still can't believe how quickly it's flown by.
So next week is a one-day working week for me which is good and the rest of the week to recuperate and if all goes well have embryo transfer on Thursday and then spend Friday putting my feet up. And then it's out of my hands. If it's meant to be it will be. I dearly hope it is. Please, please, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment