I feel very down still this morning. I lay in bed earlier and asked God for the strength to pick myself up again. But the awful thing is that I can't find Him at the moment. I need Him to be here but I felt like I was talking into a void. I got up and looked out the window but it was just still and cloudy and I couldn't find Him there there either. I really need some help and I feel so alone. He was here through my treatment and here last week but now that I really really need Him I can't find him and I feel so scared.
2 comments:
Sarah I have read every one of your unpublished posts and I am so sad for you and Rob.
I don't know why God does things but I know that he has you right in the palm of his hand.
Don't be scared to shout at Him, to crawl into His lap and cry or just to say nothing.
He will never let you go and if you don't believe me read Isaiah 43.
James and I will be praying for you both lots and lots.
Hannah xx
Thank you Hannah and thanks for your text. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with and I'm just really struggling at the moment. It can and will get better, I'm sure.
xx
Post a Comment