Monday, 28 January 2008

Annoyances

Please excuse me whilst I have a bit of rant. Some kind person reversed into the side of my car on Friday night and has scratched all along the side of it. I'm hoping most of it will polish off but it just really really annoys me that someone did this, whilst it was parked outside my house in our sleepy little Close, and they didn't bother to knock the door or leave a note but just drove off.

More and more these days I hear about people having their cars jumped on or wantonly vandalised and it worries me that there is a whole section of society who just have no respect or care for other peoples property. And cars in particular come right down at the bottom of the league so that they are fair game and if you scratch or damage them - oh well just drive off - they'll have insurance.

My neighbours opposite were away on Friday and their student son had a load of people around so there were cars coming and going with a rowdy farewell at around midnight. For someone to have reversed into my car at the angle they did they must have been reversing from the little road which goes down to that part of the close, so I'm pretty sure it was one of them. Thanks guys! I shouldn't be vindictive really but I sincerely hope the person involved was in their parents car so that they got completely b*ll*cked in the morning :)

No comments: