I went to the doctors today too. My body seems to be back to normal now and all my bleeding finished but I still keep getting the occasional strange twinge in my tummy. I think that it's probably my ovaries as they were very over-stimulated and now that I've gone back to a normal cycle I expect they are now being stimulated again naturally. The twinges feel like the same sort of twinges I got when I was in the stim stage of IVF. Anyway I went to the doctors and was RELIEVED that my GP wasn't available as she is extremely useless and always appears to be uninterested unless you have private health care. So instead I got to see a doctor I'd never met before, a very nice German man called Dr Reichhelm and he was excellent. He was so professional but really really caring and asked me loads of questions about the IVF and what follow-ups I'd got planned and he was just brilliant. I think I've already decided that Dr Gibson is no more and I will go to Dr R in future!
And the good news is that there doesn't appear to be anything wrong. The clinic were worried that there might be some 'stuff' still inside me which hadn't miscarried properly but I had an exam and things (touch wood) seem to be fine. Phew! The last thing I need now is a D&C!
No comments:
Post a Comment