I spoke to Simon, my boss today about my treatment. I had my first half-year review and so we did all the official stuff first and then I brought it up. I was SO nervous!! After all I've only known him for just over six months, he's a bloke and although I know I can trust him and wanted to tell him it was still scary. But he was great and very understanding and we had quite a chat about it. I've got my three days annual leave for the rest of this week and at least now I can be honest when asking him for time off work for appointments and things. I feel quite proud of myself now and it feels so good that someone at work knows about things.
So it's all on for tomorrow now. My tummy is a little achey tonight and my bowels seem a bit upset. I think this is normal but I don't really know. I also felt a bit sicky a few times today. Reading my blog back I can see that I felt these things on both cycles so it shouldn't worry me. But it still does as these are also symptoms of OHSS. I'm really excited about tomorrow but I'm very scared about my stomach swelling with OHSS.
2 comments:
I feel bad, I didn't even realize that you had your own blog. But I'm glad I finally realized it (with a little help from my sister Becky). I just love to read other people's blogs and see what they are up to. It's about the only way I keep in touch with people anymore. It doesn't sound like you are having the best of times right now. I hope all goes well for you.
Sam
Hi Sam - lovely to hear from you and I'm glad you found my blog, you are very very welcome here. I love reading yours and looking at all your pictures. Take care, Sarah x
Post a Comment