I seem to have diarrhoea today which means I'm taking drugs to stop my tummy whirring around like a washing machine. I thought medication this morning would do the trick but I just got home and have been a couple of times again this evening o it's more drugs into my system.
Yesterday was actually my first drug-free day since October 7th and the start of my cycle. Even after testing negative and stopping all the IVF drugs I then had really bad period pains for almost a week and in fact my tummy still keeps having pains in the ovary area. I guess now that my normal cycle has begun, the poor things are being naturally stimulated once again. Just what they needed after being over-stimulated and extremely swollen just a week ago! So yesterday was the first day when I didn't need pain-killers and didn't have IVF drugs swirling around and here I am today pill-popping again for an upset tummy - doh!
My poor body really feels like it's been through it this time. I don't think it was ever ready for this cycle and the bleed it had at the beginning was SO extreme that in retrospect I don't believe this cycle was ever going to work. I really feel that I need to chill out and look after myself and heal my body as well as my mind before deciding to do anything else.
Footscray are asking for players to play rugby this Sunday. I SO want to go and play and it would go a good way to helping to heal my mind by having a good no-strings run and bash about. However with my ovaries still twinging I'm not sure it would do much good for healing my body so I think I'd better pass this time. Darn!
No comments:
Post a Comment