I don't know what to think anymore. On Monday evening I started to get sort of tummy ache and when I went to the loo there was a bit of blood when I wiped. 'Oh no!' - I thought this must be my period starting even though I'm still on drugs and not due to test until Friday.
And it's just carried on from there. I keep having period-like pains, nearly all the time and there are bit of blood now and then. To be honest I'm not really passing any, it's just when I wipe and the pads I'm wearing are clean. But I just don't know what to think.
I just feel like it's my period arriving early and it can't get through properly because of the drugs.
I had such an emotional day today as one side of my mind thinks it's over for this cycle. I'm desperately trying to stay positive and think that perhaps it's the embryos implanting and giving implantation bleeding. It's so so hard to be positive all the time though as I'm so scared and devastated at the thought of it not working again.
This cycle has been completely different to both the others which is just baffling. At the moment I'm also getting night sweats. I keep waking up completely covered in sweat - not just a bit but floods of it. And then after a while I'll be freezing due to the loss of water and dampness on my body. And then it starts again with getting hot. It's very very strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment