I've been in my new job for 17 weeks now - it's hard to believe really. In three weeks time I will hopefully become a permanent employee and my probation will be over. I'm starting to enjoy working there now. The first couple of months were rather strange and as a new person I was sitting in the only free desk which was a little bit away from my team and although they were all really friendly and involved me in everything it made me slightly apart from them all.
The office is currently being completely trashed and refurbished and so our team have moved into the Board Room for two months whilst they move everyone around and it has made such a difference. I'm able to sit at my desk and talk to everyone and take part properly in the tea round and I really feel like I belong there now.
And on the work side I've been able to manage what I've been given so far and not been found wanting on my skills. It's a big big relief! Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment