Oh dear, I had it in my head that weigh-in this week was always destined to be a bit of a disaster. I had an opticians appointment on Thursday and so had to drive to and from work. I went on no runs whatsoever and this weekend was my brothers 40th as well as Emily's pre-school fete and so I had a cake at the fete, birthday cake and bubbly at my brothers and then a take-away curry at my parents in the evening. Then today was a full-on Sunday roast at my parents followed by more cakes from the fete yesterday. In my defence I was good the rest of the week and I did spend most of the weekend running around after the kids and playing with them.Sigh.
I also read a horrid article in the paper today which said there was no point in dieting because as soon as you stop dieting your body is genetically programmed to begin stocking up again for the next time of famine and so you automatically feel twice as hungry and usually end up putting it all back on again. I immediately began to feel hungry and it's messed my head a little.
Well I just weighed myself in at 11 stones and 3 lbs so a weight loss this week of 3 1/2 lbs and a total loss in 3 weeks of 11 lbs.
I can't really believe it.
I'm determined to keep going but I need to put more exercise and activity into my week so that I can eat a few more calories and balance it all out.
1 comment:
Congrats on the weight loss! Just a suggestion, but have you ever tried cutting refined sugar out of your diet? Like no deserts, candy, soda etc? I know, it's hard and I may sound crazy, but it sure helps a ton in taking off weight for me and I feel better overall. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it:) Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment