Monday, 14 July 2008

Weigh in - week four

This week I have weighed in at 11 stone and 2 lbs. A weight loss this week of just 1 lbs. Overall I have lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks.

It seems like every week is slightly tricky as far as the diet is concerned. I had yet ANOTHER team meal on Wednesday lunchtime. This was one which our head of department paid for so of course it was a long lunch with lots of food. I tried to choose wisely with a chicken salad although it did have avocado too and dressing - oops. Followed by a large lump of very scrummy raspberry cheesecake ha ha. I did go for a run in the evening though to atone for my slippage!

The rather rainy weather for much of the week also foiled me slightly in my walking to work and I had to drive to work two days running which was a real pain. On the plus side I went swimming at lunchtime on Monday with a couple of the girls from work which was good.

So I have lost 1 lb this week. It seems like so little after the first couple of weeks but it does mean I am getting near to my first target of getting under 11 stones.

I'm completely and utterly stuffed up with a cold today and feel horrible. I hope that has nothing to do with this diet, I'm trying to be healthy.

No comments: