I went running last night and managed to run a tiny bit further than usual, probably no more than 200m but it was a
psychological thing to get to my normal turning point and then carry on for a bit. I'm normally dying by this point and struggle to even get there let alone go any further. Not only did I go further but I actually felt quite good. I didn't run any faster than normal and my time was really rather slow. BUT I felt bouncy and alive and you know what? - I really enjoyed it and felt like I was running instead of plodding. I can only assume that this is because I am now running with almost a stone less in weight. No wonder it felt heavy and hard work before!
Secondly, I put on my black jeans last night. I haven't worn them for ages and just decided to pop them on. And then I realised that last time I wore them they were really tight and after sitting down in them for a while I had to go and get changed as they dug in so much. Well I have them on again this evening and they do up easily. There is space to put my hand between them and my tummy. AND they don't dig in! Joy joy joy!!
My work trousers are also beginning to feel slightly baggy. Which is great news. But also bad news as I like my work clothes and I don't want to have to go and spurge out on new ones!!
No comments:
Post a Comment