Well after all my hard dieting work, yesterday was a disaster. My calorie intake per day for the last week and a bit works out at around 1300 per day. Yesterday I probably had 2100 - Oh Borger!It all started with the lunchtime team do at the local curry house. How do you go to a curry house with your team and not eat lots? It started off with poppadoms as they ordered two per person. I only had about one but add on the mango chutney and pickle it soon adds up. And then I had Chicken Dhansak for my main - Dhansak?!! What was I thinking? At least it didn't have cream in but it had lentils - loads of calories - doh! I didn't eat all of it and I only had half my rice but the damage was done. And then as I'd already blown-out big time, by the time they cut the cake for Mili's birthday I let myself have a tiny sliver of that too. Once I started eating I just couldn't stop!
I thought I'd atoned by going for a run when I got home and getting rid of 499 calories but then after a very light evening meal I decided that because I'd already blown the days diet I may as well have the little blackcurrant cheesecake which was sitting in the fridge slowly edging towards its use-by date.
So 2100 calories. Diet blown away for a day.
I didn't half enjoy it! :)
Back on the wagon today though.
No comments:
Post a Comment