Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Back in the queue

Well I came back down to earth with a bump today with a phone call from Sally at the Chaucer. Firstly they don't let anyone book in for two cycles at a time so Mr E's idea of doing a frozen cycle whilst booking in for the fresh one was out the window.

And even if they did, even booking in for a frozen cycle the earliest they could fit me in would be Aug/Sep as 'they don't have the lab capacity' and are booked up. So I just said I wanted to do a fresh one which will be Sep/Oct. At least my frozen ones are there if this one doesn't work.

It was a bit of a downer though. I was chilled before thinking nothing would happen until September and then yesterday I got my hopes up so with this call today I feel a bit let-down and unsettled again. How flippin' annoying. Don't they know how stressful this is? I'm sure these things - which are so trivial to them, could jsut about send some people over the edge.

Doh!!

Never mind. September it is then. At least we can book a holiday now.

No comments: