Thursday, 17 December 2009

Blogging

The longer you don't post on your blog, the harder it seems to begin to blog again. I've been so busy at work lately that I've been late home and I just haven't had time to think about blogging. And now it seems really hard to begin again as lots has happened but where do I start?

I sometimes drive home from work thinking in my head about what I would say if I were sat at my computer with my hands on the keyboard. I've composed some great blogs on the way home. But it's never managed to get to me to the computer to type said blog in when dinner needs making, tea needs drinking on the sofa and a million other things beckon my attention.

Never mind, I have now blogged again so perhaps next time it will be easier to come back.

I have a precious day off work today. I have looked at what Christmas things I have already got and have listed what needs to be done and this afternoon I am...hitting the shops...! I feel very Christmassy and am actually looking forward to shopping today. Bring it on.

No comments: