This year my tomatoes have totally exceeded my expectations and are growing and growing and growing. Last year it was a real struggle and although we ended up with quite a few toms they weren't very big at all. This year is so different! I think the alternate sunny and rainy weather must have pleased them as we have millions of tomatoes.It's funny because Dad is the expert grower what with his allotment and the patio which is a little sun-trap. I normally look at his tomatoes when I go to see him and sigh with envy as they are always so much better than ours. Not so this year!
I e-mailed him some pictures of mine as he didn't believe me when I said that mine were better and I'm still not sure that he believes me ha ha. He asked if they were real! But they are - they are our tomatoes on our patio. I guess the South-East must have had better weather than the Midlands after all. Still there's no point living in the Garden of England for nothing eh?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment