Friday, 15 August 2008

Hooray! Hooray!

It's a holi-holi-day! We've finally booked and are off on our holidays in almost a weeks time - YAY! It took ages to find a time we could both get away from work and also get back in time for the rugby season :) And then as we'd left it so late to book it was tricky finding somewhere we fancied which wasn't too long haul, wasn't a no-star nightmare and wasn't hideously expensive.

So we are going to Kyrenia in Northern Cyprus for 10-days. I'm just so excited about going away, being able to chill and relax and spend lots of quality time with Rob. He's been working long hours at Canary Wharf lately so I don't feel like I've spent half as much time with him as usual over the last few months. It's been a tricky year since we last went on holiday and it feels like forever as so much has happened over the last year. We really need this down-time and I am SO looking forward to it.

Sunshine - here we COME!

No comments: