Nine weeks of being relatively sensible and healthy living and I weighed in today at 10 stone 8 lbs which is a weight loss this week of 2 lbs and a total weight loss of 1 stone and 6 lbs.I'm kind of thinking that this might be my lot for now. I'm on holiday from the end of the week and there's no way on earth I'm not going to eat lots of lovely food whilst I'm away. And then I'm no sooner back than my next IVF cycle will be along.
I'm just one pound away from goal number three and who knows, I might just make that before I go on hols.
It's been amazing to see what I could do when I put my mind to it and it's fab the difference in my body after 2 months. I feel so much better about myself and so much healthier. Long may it last!
No comments:
Post a Comment