I just ran a new fastest time for my 3.3 mile run. I didn't mean to. I actually just went out to run off some of the calories that I put on last night when I went out for a meal and cinema trip with some friends from work. I felt pretty sluggish for a lot of it but when I looked at my watch after getting up the first hill I was stunned to see my heart rate was 152. It's normally in the 170's by the time I get to this stage which can only mean that with a stone less weight to carry my heart must be finding it easier!
And when I got home I was pleased to get a time of 34 mins and 18 seconds which is a whole 36 seconds faster than my previous best from quite a while ago! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment