Saturday, 19 May 2007

When?

This is going to be the first of my as yet unpublished posts. Maybe one day I will publish them but for the moment they will stay unpublished so that I can be honest in my blogging but without the pressure of thinking that people will read them and talk to me about things.

At the time of writing Rob and I have been trying for a baby for over three years. We both so want to start a family and just can't wait for our happy two to become three. But it's not happened. To cut a long story short we've both had tests and procedures and we now actually have the all clear which means that there's not really any reason why we shouldn't fall pregnant naturally. So I'm keeping my fingers and legs and everything very very crossed. Well not everything else it'll never happen tee hee :)

We also have a date for an appointment at the Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury to start the IVF process. I can't wait as I'm so longing to be pregnant that I don't care if it's natural or IVF - just get me there!!!

No comments: