Now that I'm getting into the habit of blogging on a more regular basis, it's kind of strange when I don't have anything to say. If I sit quiet for a bit away from the computer I know that the thoughts will just come whizzing into my head about all the things I've been doing, TV I've watched, people I've been seeing and conversations I've had. Tonight I feel like I want to blog but I have writers block and nothing seems urgent enough to emerge from the whirly cotton-wool haze in my head.
I don't know what I've done to my wrist but it really hurts. Perhaps it's the pain which is stopping me typing properly and is blocking my train of thought. It's ironic that the gardening which I enjoyed so much last week seems to have led to my wrist swelling up and being painful. I looked up the symptoms earlier and it sounds like I have tendonitis as my wrist sort of creaks when I move it. Oops!!
No comments:
Post a Comment