This is another post which won't be published yet. I'm certainly not pregnant this month although it has to be said that it has been the strangest yet. My period was due on Thursday and I started spotting on Monday. It was hardly anything really, but it happened every day until my period arrived on Thursday. Not only that but I spent most of the week just feeling really tired and kind of how I feel when I'm hung over, I've been thirsty, tired, dizzy, sicky, hungry and also my sore breasts which normally arrive quite a bit before my period never arrived this month! It made me wonder if I 'almost' got pregnant this time as I've really not had symptoms like this before. I'm probably going crazy just because I actually want it so much but I wonder if it could have been implantation bleeding the week before and it just didn't quite happen which is why my period arrived as normal? It's been really heavy which again is rather unusual.
I'm probably just imagining things. Now that we both have the all clear it's much more likely to happen now that it ever has before so perhaps my mind is just getting ahead of the game and imagining things happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment