I was lucky enough to get two lots of tickets in the Wimbledon ballot this year which meant that I could take Rob for the first time as he had never been before. We had day two tickets and so got to walk around and see loads of games as well as get onto Court Number 1 and see some great tennis. We were SO lucky as it was a really nice day whereas the day after it rained for most of the time and so there was hardly any tennis.
Mum and I then went along to Women's semi-final day and had Centre Court tickets on another extremely hot day. We walked onto the court to find we were in the front row in the middle - the best tickets EVER! Honestly - it was fantastic, we were just laughing and pinching ourselves as they were such good tickets. I could apply for another 100 years and never get such great tickets again.
This was our view!
No comments:
Post a Comment