Tuesday, 25 August 2009

9 weeks

I haven't been able to blog much lately as I've been feeling pretty sick a lot of the time. I haven't actually been sick but it's just a horrible feeling of nausea which is with me for most of the day and seems to get worse around 5-6pm at night. It's very strange.

I'm exactly 9 weeks today and woke up quite worried as my breasts weren't sore this morning and the last two days I've not felt as sick. Panic! Panic!

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Thursday so I will be able to ask her some questions. My tummy has been really achey on and off for the last two days which is a bit scary but I just have to keep thinking it's the little one doing good things in there.

I've started to call our little one munchkin. We began to speak about 'beastie' as that's what the nurse at the scan said - but I refuse to call my precious little one a beast. And out of nowhere I called it munchkin so for the time being, munchkin it is!

No comments: