I'm really worried today. I've had a tummy ache for over 24 hours now and it just feels like period pain and like my period is about to arrive at any minute. I even put a pad in yesterday as I felt it was going to start and I did get a tiny spot which was even more worrying. I woke up this morning expecting it all to have begun.
It's so confusing. I know in pregnancy you do get aches and pains but this has been non-stop for over a day now. I keep feeling my breasts and sometimes they feel full and sore and other times (like at this moment) they aren't sore at all. Does that mean my symptoms are all going? Is it all over?
This has been the longest two weeks of my life to get this far and I'm just so so worried. I'll be gutted if this is it. I'm just waiting for our nurse to give me a ring so I can talk to her about it. Please let our baby stay snuggled in.
No comments:
Post a Comment