Saturday, 1 August 2009

5w+4

I'm still pregnant! This is all new territory now as the only other time I got pregnant I miscarried before today. From one moment to the next I am terrified and calm, worried yet chilled, exhilarated but tired. It's a whole jumble of emotions and I'm just trying to take it day to day.

This is what one website says about week five:

"If you are in your fifth week, you might not be able to stop yawning long enough to read this! Sleeping in a jog bra can help the breast soreness. You may even feel a cramping or a full feeling in your uterus. Some women may also get headaches from a rise in hormones."

This completely describes me - I am yawning every second of the day, continually feeling my breasts to check they are still sore and I'm getting headaches quite regularly. Isn't it wonderful?!

No comments: