Sunday, 1 February 2009

Better news

I'm so very glad to be able to blog better news about Gran. She thankfully didn't have c-Dif and by the next morning was beginning to feel a little better although still in lots of pain from the hip. Thankfully her operation went ahead and she came through it all fine so she is now recuperating. Thank God!

We drove up to visit her yesterday and I think she just woke up when we got there as she seemed a little confused but she soon perked up and was herself again. She's on a catheter now as she has a kidney infection (more things!!) but she was cheerful and spoke about things fine. It was just so lovely to see her, kiss her and tell her that I loved her and to be able to hope that she will be back on her feet and home again soon.

No comments: