I'm so worried about my Gran. She needs to have her hip operated on and fixed but they still haven't done it. First it might have been Sunday evening and then maybe Monday and then it was scheduled for tomorrow. Mum has just phoned though and things aren't looking very good as Gran now has diarrhoea and they have moved her to an isolation ward as they are worried that she might have cDif (clostridium difficile). I mean for goodness sake - you're supposed to go into hospital to get better, NOT to pick up bugs that should never exist in a clean hospital.
I'm so angry and so worried about her. I was angry before that they hadn't done the operation already. She's in pain, she is lying in bed, she hurts whenever she has to move - imagine trying to go to the toilet with a broken hip? And now she has diarrhoea where she really really can't move quickly to go to the loo. The operation SHOULD already have been done. If only it had been done on Sunday she'd be recuperating now which would be psychologically easier to deal with than a broken unmended hip. She just wants to come home and is understandably distressed.
It upsets me so much to think of her there on her own. It really really upsets me. Please God, please take her pain away and stop the diarrhoea. Please don't let her have nasty bugs and please make her well enough to have the operation tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment