It was my birthday on Friday and I had such a lovely day. I think it helped massively that after all the worry about Gran, she had her operation the night before and the news was so positive that I was able to go about my birthday with a light heart. I actually felt such joy all day and it really did feel like a special day.
It was lovely at work as they had all signed a card for me and I went to lunch at a cafe with the girls which was nice. Then in the evening Rob and I went to Cafe Belge and I had some of my favourite things to eat, a King prawn starter and then mussels for my main course - yum!
In the morning I began to say something to Rob about me being the Birthday Girl but it came out wrong and I said Birthday Bird. We had hysterics and so for the rest of the day I was the Birthday Bird. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment