Just a few more 'out of the mouth of babes' moments which I have to record so that I never forget them.
Emily started a conversation with me saying 'I had a big conclusion last night..' Erm ok-ay..I never did get to the bottom of what she actually meant.
Nick is really into sport and keeps talking about 'West Bromwich Aboriginals...'
Emily was having a conversation with Rob over Christmas and asked him 'How much Jamaican are you? I'm half-Jamaican and half-English' Lol!
Nick, Em and I were watching Chris Ashton score a try against Australia on YouTube and Nick kept replaying it and Emily was moaning. Nick told her 'When rugby is in your blood you just have to watch it over and over..' That's my boy!!
Emily on watching me get dressed after my shower on Boxing Day and pointing to my boobs 'They're not very big are they?!' Gulp!!
Emily continuing the 'boobs' conversation with Rob came out with 'the bigger they are the harder they fall' which although correct possibly shouldn't really be applied to bosoms!
I love talking to the little people, they come out with such funny and adorable things.
No comments:
Post a Comment