Tuesday, 13 October 2009

We are not alone..

Rob and I were lying in bed last night, nice and relaxed, I was reading my book and he was playing on his iPod when suddenly the wardrobe doors made a 'bing' sound and popped open. That's not so unusual as it happens occasionally if you haven't closed them. But this time they popped and then flung themselves open at top speed!! Rob yelled and we both jumped as it looked exactly as though someone was coming out of the wardrobe to get us!!

Thankfully it was just a pile of jumpers in there which had fallen over and as they are heavy they caused the doors to open quickly. It was really scary though. Rob said that his heart was beating so fast that it took ages to calm down. I just looked at Rob as it was happening and his face was really shocked and so that gave me the giggles. Once we realised there wasn't actually anything in the wardrobe we both just started laughing. It made me really giggle at my desk at work today when I thought about it.

No comments: